Enjoy your last time together as a class, by celebrating graduation aboard a luxury yacht!
Enjoy dinner, DJ, dancing, Karaoke, and more!!
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Destination: FantaSea Yachts – Marina del Rey
Registration: 7:00 pm (Immediately After Graduation Concludes)
Return: 1:30 – 2:00 am
Cost: $175 per graduate until April 25, 2020; $200 after April 25th as long as available.
(Cost includes: venue, transportation, dinner, snacks, activities and entertainment)
Grad Nite Dos and Don’ts
Once the graduation ceremony is over, turn in graduation gowns, take photos with family, and then head to the MPR.
In the MPR Sign in and get a wrist band. Grads will not be able to leave the MPR after signing in. We will have water and snacks.
The bus will leave for Marina del Rey at 8pm sharp. Check in before that!
The bus will return to PVHS between 1:30 and 2:00 am. Grads will not be allowed to remain on campus so be sure to arrange rides with Lyft/Uber, etc.
- No backpacks or large purses allowed.
- Small handbag for the girls is fine, it will be searched.
- Grads will go through security before boarding the buses.
- Wear grad clothes.
- This is a nice boat with dinner, dancing, photo booth, karaoke, cappuccino man, and airbrush tattoos.
- Boys can take off ties.
- No jeans, shorts or tees.
- Stay in nice clothes.